2006 Subaru Impreza STI Super Taikyu
- Subaru Factory supported race car, raced in the Super Taikyu Series in Japan. 2005 Series Championship winner, sponsored by HPI remote controls.
- Only raced in Japan, RHD, always a race car from new, built for endurance racing, no VIN, never raced in the USA, It still has the tech sticker from the Twin Ring Motegi circuit.
- Built and prepared by PROVA Racing in Japan, professionally built
- Seam welded and lightened body, carbon fiber hood and front bumper, beautiful roll cage!
- Carbon fiber rear wing
- 2.0 liter built engine, 6 speed close ratio transmission, differential cooler
- Air Jacks, electronic dash, ATL fuel cell with quick fill fillers and carbon fiber case, 4 electric fuel pumps
- PROVO Eifel ECU with Lapcom data logging
- Sparco quick release steering wheel
- Recaro race seat with adjustable sliders
- Enkei 18" wheels with spare set of wheels
- Almost new R888 Toyo track tires
- Brembo brakes
- Excellent overall condition
- Includes a HPI die cast model of this exact race car, HPI made die- cast models of this car as well as replica plastic bodies for remote control cars. X-Mod also made a replica model of this race car.
- Now you can own the real thing!
- Would make an excellent historic racer or track car!