2008 Red Bull Lotus Exige GTR GT3
- Red Bull GT-3 Lotus Exige. Built, raced, and maintained by Lanzante Motorsport, (UK), with design work by Adrian Newey, Chief Technical Officer of Red Bull Racing. 2009 season drivers: Adrian Newey - Dean Lanzante - Alistair Mackinnon. Fully prepared for Britcar and Endurance racing.
- Engine: Toyota 4 cylinder 2ZZ, 1800cc fuel injection, supercharged, dry sumped, max power 345bhp, max torque 218 ft lb, MOTEC M800 ECU with SVL2 dash with backlight, shift lights, flat shift, down change blip, traction control, VVT cams, 9.1 compression, crower rods, Mahle pistons, Piper camshafts, high flow injectors
- Gearbox: Hewland PCT 6 Speed sequential with oil cooling system, Weldon oil pump, Hewland driveshafts, and crossshaft, A.P. twin clutch with Staubli dry brake to release bearing.
- Dampers: Ohlins TTX4 way adjustable dampers. 2" platforms 5" springs
- Brake System: AP callipers front PRO 5000 4 pots, AP calipers rear (Lotus fronts) 2 pots. AP master cylinders with Lanzante brake pedal box, Racetech bias bar. Goodridge brake pipes with Staubli dry brakes to each corner AP discs and bells
- Wheels: Dymag centerlock race wheels, magnesium one piece,
- Cockpit: Recaro Hans seat, FIA spec. FIA roll cage with certificates. SPA fire system electronic. Willians 5 point harness, quick release. Raychem loom with dash back light
image by Jesse James Allen www.savagelandpictures.com